[Buddha-l] Enneagram and Buddhism

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sun Jan 4 20:42:33 MST 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 11:33 +1100, Alex Wilding wrote:
> Curt Steinmetz told us:
> > First of all it should be noted that the original intention of the
> > Enneagram was, literally, to explain everything.
>
> What a bizarrely unlikely project! I *shall* be looking into some of these
> links, but this is not an encouraging start.

The enneagram undoubtedly explains your resistance to the claim that it
explains everything. (I once had an astrologer explain is considerable
detail how the stars and planets were in such a configuration at the
time of my birth that I would be destined to a lifetime of regarding
astrology as bullshot.)

--
Richard