[Buddha-l] Jung and Dignaga and social mores

Gad Horowitz horowitz at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 1 15:32:09 MST 2009

What does Kristallnacht have to do with what the Israeli gov't is doing in
Gaza? And, another question for Curt and others who derive some satisfaction
from comparing Israeli Jews with Nazis, was Kristallnacht a response to
Jewish shelling of German cities?
And "cowardly, murderous, genocidal, morally bankrupt-"---wow---Curt as
final moral authority, absolutely convinced of his secure location at the
peak of Wisdom.
Jeses Christ!
Arafat:  Jesus was aPalestinian.  The Zionists crucified him.