[Buddha-l] Buddhism, Economics, Social Welfare and Governance

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Feb 10 10:34:57 MST 2009

For a start, see David Loy, _The Great Awakening_ and 2 others of
his books on Wisdom Pubs:
http://www.wisdompubs.org/Pages/search_results.lasso

A google search would provide many titles relevant to economics
and business affairs,
but for a basically applicable Buddhist critique, see Stephen
Batchelor, _Living with the Devil : A Meditation on good and
Evil_, especially Ch. 21, "The Kingdom of Mara", p.161 on.

Best,
Joanna Kirkpatrick