[Buddha-l] Digital Tibetan Dictionary

bruce quarles bjlhundrup at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 13:33:28 MST 2009

Who here among the BUDDHA-L has a hope and interest in helping

Scholastically with adding to the worlds collection of digital/searchable Tibetan dictionaries?

I have a friend in Russia that is working on some great Buddhist Language projects. A data base dictionary of Pali, Sanskrit, Tibetan and English as well as Tsepak Rigdzin and Geshe Chodrak and Chandra Dass combined dictionary.

WOW, right?

If there is anyone of the many great scholors on this list that would like to lend a brain or some knoledge (shes rab), let me know.

BL