[Buddha-l] What's the use of buddha-l?

W. Codling waynewc at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 27 22:43:44 MST 2009

Please keep buddha-l going if you can.  It has been an invaluable
resource to me since the early 90s through all its changes.  This is
where the engaged Buddhists speak but also come to listen.  I mostly
listen.  I deeply appreciate the comments left on this forum and would
miss it were it to disappear.

Thank you,
Wayne Codling