[Buddha-l] What's the use of buddha-l?

tony at starve.org tony at starve.org
Sun Dec 27 08:24:54 MST 2009

Richard--

I also wonder at times if other aspects of internet life have rendered
discussion listservs obsolete (this goes for ones that I subscribe to, and
the listserv that I manage).  Still, I'd vote to keep Buddha-L.  I only
have time to lurk, listen, read.  But the discussions always are worth it,
for me.

Best,
Tony Trigilio