[Buddha-l] The state of buddha-l: a brief report

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sun Aug 16 15:03:26 MDT 2009

>jkirk; Sat, 15 Aug 2009 13:46:11 -0600: on the Subject: Re: [Buddha-l]
Health care plans, as envisionsed by Buddhists -- "Still two-eyed after all these years, " What? No Richard, we all know that you are really three-eyed.

Hm-mm-m, I didn't suspect that HE (the wealthy, respected Richard) could see from his stomach. Or, were you talking figuratively and symbolically as in the Asian traditions?

Richard Basham

--figuratively and symbolically, as in Shivately (Shaivatly? Shaivitli?
trilochanly?)

JK