[Buddha-l] The state of buddha-l: a brief report

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 10:34:08 MDT 2009

All,

I apologize for not reading to the end of thread before posting;
however, I receive the Digest form of 'buddha-l' so doing so can be an
unnecessary hassle. Had I followed proper netiquette, I would have
discovered that 'ascription' should have been used instead of
'incomprehension'. And, my writing may be improving after all.

Richard Basham

>Message: 7; R B Basham; Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:06:43 +0600:
... Thank you. I learn so much about argumentation, incomprehension,
and
Philadelphia, or is it Boston, logic from postings here.  ...