[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 50, Issue 5 Reply Laura Harrington

Robert Leverant roblev at sonic.net
Sun Apr 5 12:17:24 MDT 2009

Laura,

You won't find this in Buddhist literature.

You will find what you are seeking in the literature of psycholytic
psychotherapy, particularly the work of Hanscarl Leuener .

An autobiography which describes a harrowing journey of "curing" severe PTSD
flash-backs  this way is:   Ka-Tzetnik 135633, Shivitti, A Vision (Berkeley:
Gateway Books & Tapes, 1998).

FYI: this is a small text. Leuner figures in it. He ran a clinic for such
persons so afflicted.

Robert Leverant