[Buddha-l] Be good for Godsake

Alberto Todeschini at8u at virginia.edu
Fri Apr 3 12:30:14 MDT 2009

Richard Hayes wrote:

> Just about every day something comes along to remind me that I am living
> in the wrong country, perhaps even on the wrong planet.

If you want momentary relief, you could watch _Religulous_ by Bill
Maher: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religulous

I watched it last night. I had never heard of him before earlier this
week and I was curious. I wonder if he has bodyguards (when Richard
Dawkins came to UVA to introduce The God Delusion, he was provided with
body guards and understandably so).

The relief will be only momentary because after you have finished
watching it you'll probably want to move to another planet even more
than before.

Best,

Alberto Todeschini