[Buddha-l] Be good for Godsake

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu Apr 2 17:39:47 MDT 2009

"(I have confidence, however, that the majority of buddha-l
subscribers would get this one right.)"
With you there!
JK
=======

I wonder when the Pew Foundation will get around to asking "Is it
necessary to believe in karma and rebirth in order to be moral
and have good values?" The correct answer to that is the same as
the correct answer to "Is it necessary to believe in God in order
to be moral and have good values?", but I bet even a few
subscribers to buddha-l might flunk this one-question quiz. (I

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy