[Buddha-l] Perhaps the Buddhists in Korea have finally had it?

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri Oct 17 16:43:31 MDT 2008

How do you know its "simply propaganda?
What is your distinguished history of research in India."
Do you actually think that I am unaware of missionary
propaganda??
The fact that missionary lit. is full of aggressive plans does
not mitigate the destructive effect on
adivasis either by missionaries or by Bajrang Dals and their ilk.

This subject is closed, far as I'm concerned.
I refuse to feel obliged to read your increasingly opinionated
messages.
Joanna

Joanna