[Buddha-l] Pramana terms

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 01:57:13 MST 2008

Thanks Richard & Dan,

The reference comes from the Oxford Dictionary of Buddhism (ed Damien
Keown et al):

Oxford Dictionary of
Buddhism<http://books.google.com.sg/books?hl=en&id=KE56vyhOHGsC&dq=%22Dictionary+of+Buddhism%22+Oxford&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=k1J9Pvi93H&sig=c4c8XA0PO3yVZ7o526joiHYoU48&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=9&ct=result#PPA219,M1>

Richard's answer helps to explains the sense of the two terms to me. Thanks.
Dan's exposition is really help for my follow-up reading. Thanks, again.

Piya Tan