[Buddha-l] buddhism and brain studies

Jackhat1 at aol.com Jackhat1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 10:04:32 MST 2008

In a message dated 11/14/2008 10:56:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jehms at xs4all.nl writes:

>>Go to a gym and ask peple there if they're
happy, most of  them will say 'yes' and then listen to them groaning en
and grasping for  air when they do their workouts. Is that happiness? If
we tell ourselves  that we're happy, we're just lying.<<
===
I'm very happy when I'm doing running workouts even though I might be
groaning and grasping for air.  Picture someone making love with  contorted face and
maybe groaning and grasping for air. Happy? I think so.

Jack