[Buddha-l] from our mutual noggin

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Nov 7 15:00:52 MST 2008

Richard Hayes wrote:

> I'm still trying to figure out just who is made safe by this mechanism. Seems
> to me it's one of the most dangerous mechanisms in the natural world.

OK - maybe its a Design Flaw - or maybe the Design was right, but
something got lost in the implementation.

Here's one possibility: the original Design was to allow blood to flow
to the penis only so long as there is sufficient blood flowing to the
brain. But whoever was taking notes at that meeting wasn't really paying
attention and wrote down "only allow blood flow to the penis *or* to the
brain."

I think the Universe is Intelligently Designed, but poorly constructed.

Curt