[Buddha-l] Blog of Bath Spa Summer Programme in the Study of Buddhism in Korea

Mahinda Deegalle dmahinda at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 16:32:27 MDT 2008

Dear All:
Since 30th June, we have been in Korea participating in a Summer Programme at Dongguk University partially funded by Prime Minister's Initiative 2 administered by the British Council.

This year six undergraduate students in the Study of Religions of Bath Spa University are participating in the programme. We have been visiting many temples and participating in many activities. Some details and photos of our study programme can be found in the following blog:

http://bathspakoreansummer2008.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot for your attention.
Sincerely
Mahinda Deegalle

Dr. Mahinda Deegalle

Senior Lecturer in the Study of Religions

School of Historical and Cultural Studies

Bath Spa University

Newton Park

Bath BA2 9BN, United Kingdom

Phone: 44+(0)1225-875429(W); Fax:   44+(0)1225-875605(W)