[Buddha-l] Being in Love

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Feb 19 14:52:01 MST 2008

Franz Metcalf wrote:
> Celibacy is effectively a purified polyamory: polyamory without the sex.

Now I understand why I have never had any interest in celibacy.
Polyamory without the sex? The horror.... the horror.....

Just in case anyone get's the wrong impression - I am only just barely
able to keep one (romantic lovey-dovey) relationship with one  person
going. In fact I consider it one of my most important accomplishments. I
do know people who are polyamorous - but I also know people who are
double jointed.

Curt