[Buddha-l] Being in Love

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Sat Feb 16 12:08:10 MST 2008

I'll second what Katherine said. As delusions go - it's one of the
better ones.

There is a story about a Buddhist priest who was the abbot of a
monastery. One day he just disappeared. A year later he shows up,
looking somewhat worse for wear. I guess it was a small monastery
because no one had bothered to replace him during his absence - so he
just picked up where he left off. When the other monks asked him what
had happened he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I fell in love."

Curt Steinmetz