[Buddha-l] Kucinich under fire

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sat Feb 16 08:25:32 MST 2008

Kucinich is said to be a closet Buddhist--doesn't seem to help him as a
pol--maybe he needs to find another profession? My sense of him--and I wish
he could've been nominated for Pres--is that he is too soft-spoken to be a
successful politician. Another personal drawback is that he is very
short--and in this country, studies have shown that being a short man is a
ticket to 'nonentity'. (also, suspect that it helps him not that his wife is
a lot taller than he is!!)  Unless he develops a Napoleon complex, in which
case watch out. Not likely for a said-to-be-a-meditator.

Joanna

To heck with Obama and Clinton. The Democratic Party is trying to get rid of
Dennis Kucinich - seriously:
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20080207_kucinich_under_fire/

Buddhist content? I don't need no stinking Buddhist content.

Curt Steinmetz
_

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:08 PM