[Buddha-l] Making a living

David Webster david.r.webster at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 13:05:14 MST 2008

Interesting. Here in the UK, you rarely (but not never) meet that many
working class Buddhists - but you see a lot of Buddhist ephemera in the
homes of the middle class. Whether it has public INFLUENCE is quite another
matter.....
Dr David Webster
Course Leader: Religion, Philosophy & Ethics
University of Gloucestershire

01242 71 4778
e-mail: dwebster at glos.ac.uk

University Site: http://www.glos.ac.uk