[Buddha-l] Making a living

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Wed Feb 13 11:26:10 MST 2008

I'm with you Franz, as always you're comments have just the right
touch of insight and self-deprecation.  I'd pay to hear you any time.
Sometimes life pushes you toward the dharma, and others, the dharma
pushes into life in a fuller more meaningful way.  Either way,
you've still gotta eat.  How that correlates with the high cost of
retreats I'm not sure except to say I think people like their creature
discomforts just so.

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates

www.wheelwrightassoc.com