[Buddha-l] Maharishi Mahesh Yogi dies

Wong Weng Fai wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg
Thu Feb 7 18:24:53 MST 2008

I saw this Lonely Planet program once on TV where the travellers went to a
TM center in Pune. The guru there was given them a guided tour and he said
something that stuck to my mind till now...

"All the major religions in the world take care of the poor. But who is
there to take care of the rich? Our goal is therefore to stay focus on the
rich."

Someone should introduce them to Britney Spears.

W.F. Wong