[Buddha-l] freud jung

gary.gach gary.gach at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 08:26:07 MST 2008

I'm grateful for the discussion. While it might seem off-topic (I.E., Dan
did not connect the dots to Yogacara), it needs no defense in my mind.  We
are here discussing BuddhaDharma thanx to a number of influences, one of
them being the popular adoption in the West of psychology.  It would be no
less *a propos* to discuss Heidegger, insofar as he's often considered in
terms of BuddhaDharma, and vice-versa. And selflishly I'm growing more
interested in the interface between psychology and BuddhaDharma as I've been
given a platform (soapbox) at *Psychology Today, *which is Buddhist insofar
as it's not psychology yesterday or tomorrow.

Wishing each of you light in life and fair lifeweather in this new year

Gary Gach
http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/blog/where-buddha-meets-freud