[Buddha-l] Jung and Dignaga

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 07:30:02 MST 2008

Jayarava,

>...Perhaps we should begin investigating Dan's personal life to see
what this tells us about his contribution ...

No need, DL has revealed the whole of his life. The conditioned mind of
a statue is fascinating, as is its suffering, until one discovers it is
also boring.

To add to the idle chatter, even at once reknown Menninger Clinic, we
could discuss and accept that the USAn 'love affair' with Freud did
obscure much of the pedophilia and incest in the nation. This is rude
of me to mention but many here are inadequately skilled to deal with
such so we best let the subject drop, as you suggest.

Richard Basham