[Buddha-l] Purpose of life

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Fri Aug 29 08:33:12 MDT 2008

On Aug 28, 2008, at 1:56 PM, Richard P. Hayes wrote:
>  I have no idea who this Camus fellow was (he's a stranger
> to me), but I'd advise him to get a life.

You wouldn't have liked him. Everyone who knew him avoided him like
the plague.

Vinegar in my coffee? That was outlawed in the Geneva convention! What
are you, some kind of a Republican?

Buddhist content -- I think Curt's answer is pretty good, once he gets
the question properly adjusted.

There is one purpose in life -- live long enough to pass your genes to
the next generation.

But HOW to live that life -- ah, that i a different question.

Jim Peavler
jmp at peavler.org