[Buddha-l] Mereological nihilism

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Tue Apr 22 04:55:30 MDT 2008

Hi Joanna

English language books on Buddhist philosophy usually put me to
sleep as well - quite literally. They are more often than not so
opaque they numb the brain. However I can think of a handful that
I've found so interesting and readable that I couldn't put them down
and read all at once from cover to cover.

While not quite that good, Karma Phuntsho's book is very
readable. Though fairly technical it is understandable.
I was up late for two nights reading it without falling
asleep.

Karma is a Bhutanese scholar who studied both at a traditional
monastic college (shedra) and at Oxford. <http://www.loden.org/people/karma.html>

- Chris