[Buddha-l] Mereological nihilism

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Mon Apr 21 15:16:16 MDT 2008

One reason I found this book interesting (Thakchoe's book) is
that it is written so clearly that even I felt like I could
understand it.  This is a rare occurrence for me trying to read
books on Tibetan  Buddhist philosophy.
JK

Joanna

If you found that book interesting you must also read:
Mipham's Dialectics and the Debates on Emptiness by Karma
Phuntso. Curzon Press. 2005

with all good wishes

- Chris

jkirk wrote:
> Instead of Wikipedia, suggest you take a look at _The Two
Truths
> Debate : Tsongkhapa and Gorampa on the Middle Way_, by Sonam
Thakchoe.