[Buddha-l] BURMA [Fwd: News from Burma: bludgeoning monks bythe'lone-tein' ]

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Fri Sep 28 02:47:13 MDT 2007

Hi Weng-Fai

Was this friend who sent you the response below living in China? It very much
sounds like the official PRC line - or is this too the attitude of Signapore?

The problem is that "foreign powers" have for too long pretty well turned a
blind eye or have actually been complicit in supporting the junta. China of
course massacred thousands of monks in Tibet in the 50's & 60's and continue
to make excuses for it.

- Chris