[Buddha-l] Religious, But Not Spiritual

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Thu Sep 27 09:50:35 MDT 2007

William James would have hated Wilbur, and seen him as modern day
wannabe Hegel.  While I like some of Ken's ideas, I have a natural
aversion
to all 'systems' of philosophy.  The line below about the "most
comprehensive map of reality available" is the one that gets me
most.  The rest
is just slick marketing.

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates