[Buddha-l] Religious, But Not Spiritual

Joy Vriens jvriens at free.fr
Thu Sep 27 05:52:22 MDT 2007

Hi Curt,

>Wouldn't the correct German phrase for him be "warmduscher"? I hardly
>think that reading Wilbur's "work" is necessary to size him up. All you
>need to do is take a look at the "Integral Life Practice Starter Kit":
>http://it.integralinstitute.org/public/static/ilpstarterkit.aspx .

<<What the Integral Life Practice Starter Kit will do for you:

    * Increase your physical health and energy level with the 3-Body Workout™, a daily practice that integrates strength training (physical body), energy practice (subtle body), and feeling to infinity (causal body).

    * Catalyze your spiritual growth with Big Mind™ Meditation, a profound experience of your highest self and biggest heart, using an elegant integration of Zen and Western psychology.

    * Restore emotional balance and relational joy with the 3-2-1 Shadow-Work Process™, a quick and powerful technique for revealing—and integrating—hidden aspects of yourself.

    * Provide mental clarity with the AQAL™ Framework, the most comprehensive map of reality available.

    * Allow you to take anything you're already doing and place it within a comprehensive framework that finally makes sense of it: a place for everything in your life!>>

And that is only the starter kit! A bit like reading the benefits of a tantric sadhana. Bright complexion, shiny skin, long life, attracting others etc etc