[Buddha-l] Re:New film by Tibetans--'Milarepa' --my favorite

Bernie Simon bsimon at toad.net
Tue Sep 18 18:40:45 MDT 2007

> if a French filmmaker made this film, he'd include the famous scene
> where
> Mila's sister admonishes him for living in his cave and meeting people
> stark
> naked

I believe the film ends when Milarepa meets Marpa. So you'll have to
wait for the sequel for any nude scenes. What I wonder is if the sequel
will show Milarepa doing exercises from Highest Yoga Tantra. I remember
when Meeting With Remarkable Men came out many years ago and some
students of Gurdjieff were upset that the end of the film showed some
sacred dances that had been secret before.

----
Bernie Simon