[Buddha-l] What the Sam Harris is Peirce about?

John Whalen-Bridge ellwbj at nus.edu.sg
Sat Sep 15 21:09:29 MDT 2007

Could Richard, who I know has written on Pragmatism and Buddhism, say a wee bit more about why Peirce is is favorite Buddhist writer, other than that Peirce never used the "B word"?  Perhaps a distinction between Peirce and Paris (Hilton), who, I would supposed, also never used it neither, might be performed, piercingly?  Is it something about semiotics and emptiness?
Please parse Peirce.  J Non-Osho Whalen-Bridge