[Buddha-l] Props for Bush

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 18 01:22:36 MDT 2007

Richard Hayes schreef:
> On Wednesday 17 October 2007 11:35, Franz Metcalf wrote:
>

>> It is so rare that I can read a statement by President Bush and not
>> cringe, I just had to forward his recent words on HHDL.
>>

> This now brings to two the number of things George Bush has done that have
> pleased me (the first being his attempt to do the right thing about
> immigration from Mexico and points south). I am hoping he will someday do a
> third thing to please me: leave office.

He will, undoubtedly, and this may have a something to do with his
unusually decent behaviour lately. Many bad presidents make a mess first
and when they see the end of their carreer coming near they suddenly
realize that they will be mentioned in the history books.

--

Erik

Info: www.xs4all.nl/~jehms
Weblog: http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=2950