[Buddha-l] Age of the Sutta Nipata

L.S. Cousins selwyn at ntlworld.com
Thu May 24 08:17:59 MDT 2007

Those interested in the age of the Suttanipaata might like to look at
the fifth chapter of Alexander Wynne's new book:
Wynne, Alexander, _The origin of Buddhist meditation_, Routledge, London, 2007.

He re-presents the arguments for the earliness of Sn and offers a
strong critique of some of Vetter's positions.

Lance Cousins