[Buddha-l] RE: Article of possible interest--correction

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue May 22 16:01:00 MDT 2007

Debating about evidence and the verifiableness of evidence is one track. I
tend to agree with those of us who remain skeptical.

What I find limiting in those common understandings of karma that we’ve been
discussing is the apparent dualistic character of the concept, the
tit-for-tat aspect. There’s no room for multiple interactions among effects
or causes. (I’m not thinking of sophisticated arguments about karma or
pratiyasamutpada, only of quotidian notions.)

Joanna

3:49 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:49 PM