[Buddha-l] Buddhism, the second largest religion in the world

David S vipassana8123 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 11:24:40 MST 2007

Thanks, Vicente Gonzalez, for your comments.

  Due to some of the constructive criticism and some of the completely non-constructive criticism to some things at my website, I have made some changes.  I have included a liberal and a conservative estimate for Buddhists in China.  And I have added some important notes to the bottom of the quiz for those who find it offensive, but still feel the need to take the quiz.

  www.vipassanafoundation.com

  For those interested in seeing the changes go to the website and click on "Buddhists in the World Page" and the "Take the quiz" page.

  David Snyder, Ph.D.