[Buddha-l] Re: Magic

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 24 07:45:53 MDT 2007

Chan Fu schreef:

> I enjoy both my mental kalideoscope and others',
> but I usually revert to chocolate in the end... :-)

To all you warlocks, witches, witchmasters, satanists, theosophists,
etc. if there's some room left in your mental kaleidoscope, you can have
your pick in the
http://rapidshare.com/files/34678777/encyclopedia_of_occultism.zip
If you want some real data about witchcraft and magic, try
Evans-Pritchard: /Witchcraft, Oracles and Magic Among the Azande. /This
tells you that witchcraft has nothing to do with the bourgeois cliché of
a kind of religious Robin Hoodism, but is noting more then the symptom
of a sick society.

--

Erik

www.xs4all.nl/~jehms