[Buddha-l] Re: Driving to Religion

Katherine Masis twin_oceans at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 18:43:25 MST 2007

My point in my last post was that there is nothing wrong with asking questions such as “Why is there something rather than nothing?”  Asking them may lead to religion, to philosophy, and yes, to meditation.  I think that the postings on Buddha-L regarding Paul Williams’ conversion reflect a mixture of emotional reactions and intellectual curiosity regarding Williams’ personal process rather than the construal of a pseudo-issue—simply because conversions like these are rare.

  Katherine Masís