[Buddha-l] Buddhism and the "status quo"

Dan Lusthaus dlusthau at mailer.fsu.edu
Fri Sep 22 01:44:27 MDT 2006

  Is anyone seriously making the argument that Ahmadinejad is not an antisemitic fascist?  I never understood Richard to say that.

  Tom Head

Depends on what one means by "seriously," I guess. Richard, however, did challenge the entire statement. So let me rephrase it (replacing the hippie phrase), and let's see who still thinks it's inaccurate.

So Western self-declared Buddhists (perhaps aging, perhaps not) are still rooting for antisemitic fascists. The more things change, the more they stay the same. (sigh)

Dan