[Buddha-l] Buddhism and the "status quo"

Tom Head tom at tomhead.net
Fri Sep 22 01:04:54 MDT 2006

On Sep 22, 2006, at 12:59 AM, Dan Lusthaus wrote:

> As for versimilitude, the rooting is apparent from the messages of
> the last
> few days, and I stand by the characterization of Ahmadinejad as an
> antisemitic fascist.

Is anyone seriously making the argument that Ahmadinejad is not an
antisemitic fascist?  I never understood Richard to say that.

Cheers,

Tom Head
Your About.com Guide to Civil Liberties
http://civilliberty.about.com

www.About.com
About.com is Part of the New York Times Company

You can sign up for my free weekly civil liberties newsletter here:
http://civilliberty.about.com/gi/pages/mmail.htm