[Buddha-l] Re: Natural lucidity for Socrates

Fools Crow foolscrow at marmotpress.org
Sat Sep 9 12:09:33 MDT 2006

On Sep 9, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Richard Hayes wrote:

> Dan seems here to be giving us an example of an ati-prasanga. Ati-
> prasanga
> simply means reaching a conclusion that is not warranted by
> evidence. While
> that does occasionally take place in some messages, it is going to
> far to say
> that it characterizes buddha-l as a whole.

Whatever Dan or Richard or Vincent or Joanna are doing or saying, the
last 50 messages or so have shown that I am out of my depth and need
to go find some of the books that have been mentioned and do some
apparently serious reading.

Thank you all for a very entertaining and informative sojourn.

Fools Crow
foolscrow at marmotpress.org