[Buddha-l] there he goes again (sam harris)

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Oct 27 07:49:05 MDT 2006

Maybe this has already been posted - but it's worth posting again. In
fact - it should probably be included in the information sent to every
new subscriber to this list and then sent out again to the entire list
at least quarterly.

The bottom line is this: Buddhist Hell doesn't last forever - it just
feels like forever:
http://www.juergenspecht.com/documentations/?number=33&overview=3

Get right with the Buddha before it's too late.

- Curt