[Buddha-l] Persecution in modern Colorado?

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Oct 4 10:40:38 MDT 2006

Well, I don't what community I'm a member of, but I have been thinking about
leadership and buddhism for some years now.
Here's a link to piece I posted at the Daily Kos, where it will most likely
not be read because it doesn't contain the word Foley in it.
It has obligatory buddhist content.  Really!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/10/3/13419/8071

Timothy Smith
I just read Tim's comment on Daily Kos. Those bodhisttva principles are good
ones.  I also voted on the vote window provided, only to note that so far
only 7 people have voted there! What?????
I hope that everyone on this list who's a US citizen
goes there and votes on the value of principles for the Dem leadership in
this country.
Why not? Only takes a second.

Joanna