[Buddha-l] Buddhism and psychoactive substances

Barnaby Thieme bathieme at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:10:54 MDT 2006

Hi Stuart

Context: we were comparing intramuscular injection of DMT (Strassman study)
versus oral administration of psilocybin (Griffiths et al.).

Interesting to hear about the experiences of the 60s - thanks for the info.
:)

regards,
Barnaby

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with
stupidity, and make it work for you.
- Frank Zappa