[Buddha-l] Are we sick of dogma yet? (2nd of 2)

Joy Vriens joy at vrienstrad.com
Fri Nov 24 00:00:27 MST 2006

>I would strongly suggest he read Thich's book, and report back to
>us whether it gives him a sense of Siderits deja vu.

Thank you for this interesting information which confirms some of my stubborn intuitions I can't get rid of.

I looked for the French title of the book and found:

Auteur(s) Thiên Châu (Thích)
Autre(s) Thích Thien Châu
Titre La littérature des personnalistes du bouddhisme ancien
Publication Ho Chi Minh, éditions de Ho Chi Minh Ville : 1998

The book itself seems to be totally unavailable, except in some exotic Parisian university libraries, but you seem very enthusiastic about the English translation, so I will give that a try.

Joy