[Buddha-l] ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?

[DPD Web] Shen Shi'an shian at kmspks.org
Tue Nov 21 00:39:21 MST 2006

"Self" is a remarkably stable, well-organised and persistent illusion
too. But yes, so we need to deal with that as conventional reality -
before we can awaken to ultimate reality of non-self.

Extra thought - In the Matrix trilogy, the folks woke up to the pretty
desolated "Desert of the Real" - now that's just "pure" Dukkha - the
reality of the First Noble Truth! Like Cypher, I wondered what's the
point of the bitter red pill. Thank Buddha us Buddhists have the Third
Noble Truth to "swallow" - sweet Nirvana! We have the additional Dharma
pills to go with just the red one! For what it's worth... some past
over-thought thoughts on the Matrix series -

The Matrix-Buddhism Connection
http://www.thedailyenlightenment.com/matrix.htm
The Matrix Reloaded
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zeph/message/171
The Animatrix
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zeph/message/186
We Are Survivors of "The Matrix Revolutions"
http://buddhistnews.tv/current/matrix-rev-091103.php