[Buddha-l] Re: **REALLY** Western Buddhism

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Nov 3 12:11:30 MST 2006

Life is short and there are still dialogs of Plato's that I haven't read
- so decisions have to be made, obviously, about what books to read
without first reading them all. How else is one to proceed? By chance?
However, the truth of the matter is that I have Harris' book and I have
read about 1/4 of it. More than enough.

You see, Harris is basically a showman. And I've seen this show before.
Heck, I used to be a fan of this show - and I've seen it done better. At
least the James Randi can pull a rabbit out of his hat.

- Curt