[Buddha-l] Re: Where does authority for "true" Buddhism come from?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jan 30 10:04:25 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 12:58 +0100, Vicente Gonzalez wrote:

> I am anxious to read any non worldly argument supporting the idea for
> the cease of -self because death.

It will be interesting to see whether anyone is willing to provide
arguments for that conclusion. Since it is not a conclusion I myself
have ever accepted, I have never tried to produce arguments in its
favor. If I had more time, I might give it a try, just for the fun of
it, but for now I lack the time.

--
Richard