[Buddha-l] no one ever gets rid of all their neuroses

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Jan 12 15:31:02 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 01:08 -0600, Bruce Burrill wrote:

> and we get ourselves into all sorts of goofy-assed nonsense

Damn it, Bruce, I wish you would speak to us plainly instead of hiding
your thoughts behind all these advanced Buddhist technical terms. Lots
of people on this forum have not had the opportunity to read the
Abhidharmakosha and therefore may not know what goofy-assed nonsense is
and how exactly it differs from mickey-mouse frivolity and from donald-
duck foolishness.

--
Richard