[Buddha-l] Question about Donald. S. Lopez, Jr.

Barnaby Thieme bathieme at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 18:28:31 MDT 2006

I have been delighted with Lopez's study of dge-'dun-chos-phel entitled "The
Madman's Middle Way". It contains an annotated translation of chos-phel's
"Ornament of Nagarjuna's Thought", which is a fabulous work.

Prisoners of Shangri-La is also quite good.

B~

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing
- Emo Philips